Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clumsy


I already know what my parents are thinking, "Heidi's hurt herself again," but rest assured that I have not. I have however come across something else...

I've always been very clumsy...especially when it comes to my ankles.I've had one ankle surgery already and I injured my other ankle quite badly this past summer...so my ankles pretty much are a mess.
Because I have such bad ankles, it hurts very badly to be in the kneeling position and trying to sit on them.It makes them be at an awkward angle..haha ankle angle (sorry...lame).So, with that problem, it only allows me a few minutes before I'm in thriving pain in both of my ankles.It used to be just one, but since the last injury,it's now both.
This is so frustrating.I just want to kneel before the Lord, but I physically can't. It hurts far too much.I'm going to be praying that God would heal the interior of my ankles and make it pain-free for me to kneel.Please keep me in your prayers as this is a way that I want to worship God and physically can't.
That's what I get for being clumsy.

No comments: