Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thoughts...

It's awesome to see God move.What's even more awesome is to have God use you.

I've had quite the interesting week...I've taken this week to really get to know myself.I find that I'm constantly going and I had forgotten to take time to just sit and be still or even do something that I actually enjoy doing just for myself...so, I've been doing that and I must say that I've really been able to get to know myself that much more.Sometimes it can be a really scary process, but it helped me to think through some things and to also evaluate how I interact with other people.

Throughout the week, I've had several thoughts, both positive and negative, run through my mind...about if God was using me here, how He was using me here, what He had to teach me through certain circumstances, and if I was willing to listen and learn.Throughout the week, I've had people come into my path.I'm thankful that God puts people right in my path exactly when I need them...to either comfort, encourage, challenge, or just tell me when I'm being an idiot.So, thanks!

Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments: