Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Prayer Requests.

Hey readers,
I'm in need of some pray for specific things. If you can be lifting these up in the next few days,that would be huge.

*Youth all-nighter/lock-in that I've been planning for a month now. Starts this Friday, Oct 30th at 9pm and goes until the 31st at 6am. We have a guest speaker, live band, friends,fellowship,and fun.It's a huge outreach event to my town and we've advertised quite a bit. Please pray that teens will show up and fully grasp the love of Christ through fun times as well as my friend Mike Chapman who is speaking.

*South Korea prep-I've had a lull in my "wanting to learn Korean" and that needs to change. Please pray that I'll get more motivation and will be successful in learning this really interesting language. Also, my immigration papers are going to the school and the country at the beginning of November. Please pray that it's smooth sailing. Also, pray that when I do get my visa, that I don't have to go to Boston,but that I can have a phone interview, and that I'll be able to fly out of Bangor, ME rather than go to Boston. That is actually a big deal.

*Time at home- Please pray that my time at home will bring blessing and hope to people in the area. I've loved being able to get involved with two different youth groups, substitute teach, and work at the after school program with children who really need to have some fun, consistency, and some love. Please pray that I'm making a mark.

Thanks so much. Blessings to you all.

No comments: