Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Manic Monday...

I was going to write this yesterday,but based on my day...there was no way that I was going near this thing.

6:40 am: Mom came into my room, woke me up and asked if I wanted to sub. Me-facedown into my pillow-uggghhhhghghgdfdkjl okay.
7:25 am: Burner catches on fire due to me not being fully awake. Good story actually...ask me about it and I'll tell you.
7:45 am: Meet some of my students for the day.
11:30 am: 7 out of 20 students have to stay in for recess because of being disrespectful to me...trust me,I gave them plenty of warnings.
12:45 pm: I send a student down to the principal's office because of lying and sneeking items.
2:30 pm: Couldn't have come fast enough.
3:00 pm: My supposed doctor's appointment.
4:15 pm: Actually seen by doctor.
4:20 pm: Done consult.
4:25 pm: Receive shot.
4:35 pm: Pick up new card(see burner story) and shish kebab skewers.
5:00 pm: Marinade meat.
5:30 pm: Cut finger while cutting up veggies for the kebabs.
6:00 pm: Marinade sauce enters open cut...um,yeah..that killed.
9:00 pm: Realized that the hat that I've been knitting, well I messed it up and have to see a knitter professional to fix it.
11:30 pm: Finally bed.

It's amazing how after I had such a good day on Sunday (see latest blog post), that I have the worst Monday ever. Crazy how that works, eh?
Enjoy my life.

No comments: