Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's on your mind?

You know what's funny? People often ask me, "What are you going to do next?" I love how people ask me that, as if I definitely know what I'll be doing...I wish it were that simple. However, I do believe that God is leading, guiding, and directing me to do His ministry and His will wherever my feet will take me...and I must say, where it may scare others...I get so pumped about it!

I'm praying about going to South Korea in September/October to teach English for two years. People say that I'm crazy,but I look at it as another ministry field, another way to build relationships, another way to be stretched, another way to share my faith, another way to show Christ in my daily life...why wouldn't I want to go?If you would pray about this for me...that would be muchly appreciated.

I have just over a month left in New Zealand. That is absolutely mental! Time certainly has flown by, but I wouldn't have changed anything...my time here has been definitely the biggest adventure of my life, it has stretched me in so many ways that I can't even begin to count, and it's not done yet..that's the best part! I know that my ministry here isn't done...that excites me.

I came across this passage today as I was reading...and it's very common, but if you really read through it and dig into what it's saying...oh my, it's powerful. Be encouraged.

"To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy-to the only God our Saviour, be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."

How powerful is that?! He can keep us from falling...He presents us before His presence and with joy! The "Only God"...the only one...give him glory, majesty, power, authority...and note the exclamation point at the end!

Be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments: