Monday, January 26, 2009

Why do I Doubt?

God never ceases to amaze me. I guarantee that He looks down and must get a chuckle out of the fact that we, as humans, panic. We let things of this world influence our thoughts and how our lives should be, when in reality, we should just be trusting God to take care of us because He says that He will do that. I want to thank those who have been so supportive of me over the past week...your notes of encouragement have come at the perfect time and for that I am forever grateful.Thank you for your kind words, prayers, hugs, and smiles.They have warmed my heart, so I thank you.

Since my last post...God has shown up...yet again...as He always does. I have had offers to live with people for little to no cost, I have had breakthroughs with those that I live with...including them affirming my call to being here.That was so great for me to hear.I have also had some money that has come from unexpected people...thank you!I should be good to go for the remainder of my time here.

I remember talking to my parents on Sunday morning. I've been calling them a lot lately... :) They shared how a lady from my previous church called "randomly" to see if all of my money had come in and that she wanted to donate some to me. They praised God. Then I called and shared with them that I am an example of the phrase, "Even when we are faithless, God is faithFUL." I give thanks and praise to Him.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone in need...
Heidi

No comments: