Thursday, November 5, 2009

Clean Machine..


I know that this will seem really geeky...but I love cleaning. There's something about starting with something that's dirty...and organizing it, putting it back in place, and just making it look clean.
My family is expecting company from this Sunday for about a week and a half and because both of my parents work full time and then some, I decided that I would take it upon myself to clean my house.
I started this morning around 9:30 and I have now, at 5:30 pm, just finished. I have done about five loads of wash, stripped two beds, made those beds again, vacuumed both floors, cleaned two toilets, three sinks, two showers, dusted anything and everything I could, watered the plants, and put clothes away.
There's something so satisfying about having a clean house. You know that there's nothing left to do. You can be stress free for a bit...and just lay back and smell the scent of the candles lit in each room. Ah...good to be home...in a clean home...

No comments: